Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Time Line

  • 1993- I was born.
  • Loved to watch and interact with Barney shows on TV.
  • 1999- Started Elementary School, Liked to color and draw pictures.
  • 2004- Started Middle School, Liked reading and playing music I played the Violin. Also really liked reading the book "The Diary of Ann Frank".
  • Before my dad passed away in 2001, he loved to write poetry. My mom showed me it after he passed and it really connected me too him and his writing. And it made me think more about what his poems really meant.
  • 2007- Started High School, Loved to learn about Biology and Anatomy.
  • 2009- Started taking Spanish classes to learn the language, but also since I was a child I grew up in a Hispanic neighborhood so I have been around the Spanish language my whole life and I have always tried to learn and understand what my friends and neighbors were saying.
  • 2011(Present) - I am still perusing my love to learn about biology and anatomy and also to learn the Spanish language. And also learning new things everyday about improving my writing and reading skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment