Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Career goal/Writing and communication

My career goal is to be a registered nurse and to work in a hospital. I think i will have to use my writing skills to write down clear notes of patients problems and issues and report daily on all my patients to tell how they are doing for the doctors. Also i will need great communication skills to talk to patients, doctors, and concerned families of the patients. My writing and communication will need to improve to higher standards of working as a nurse and working in a hospital.

2 comments:

  1. What kinds of assignments or learning do you think you will need to experience in order to get you to where you need to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goal of wanting to be a nurse is impressive considering many do not even know what they want to be. I hope your writing continues to grow so you can fulfill your dream. Also, to communicate medical information with anyone and know what you are talking about (medical term wise) is impressive.

    ReplyDelete